Welcome and thank you for visiting the Displaced African website
I just thought I would create this short page to let you know how you can get the most out of this blog (or website, I use the terms interchangeably).
How Can You Get the Most Out of this Blog?
1) Do you see the little box to the right of the page; that page is where you can sign up for my free newsletter: the Immigrant Survivor Guide. To learn what it is, please click here.
Bookmark the website by pressing CTRL+D or feel free to take advantage of the RSS subscription option.
2) To learn more about the writer of the blog, Mwangi or the blog itself, check out the About Page. To see all the media and press that myself and the site have been blessed with, check out the Displaced African’s Media and Press Appearances page
3) To check out the best articles the blog has to offer check out the Best Articles page.
4) Send me any information, links, tools and resources that you think may be relevant to the goals of the blog so I can share them with others. Send these resources by email by clicking here
5) Leave comments or contact the Displaced African and let me know what’s on your mind, what problems you have that need solving and what you feel you need to learn about.
6) IF you work or write in any of the following industries – Immigration Law, Immigration Consultation, the Immigration Process – CONTACT ME ASAP, I would love to have you as a regular writer. Contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org
7) If you want me to link to your site, then please include a link to the Displaced African in your Blogroll. Email me ,once you have done this, including a link to the page where you have linked to my site and I will in turn link to you. Win -win -win!
If you want to support the Displaced African you can donate to the Displaced African (even a dollar helps).
9) If you would like to advertise or sponsor the Displaced African, then please check out the Displaced African’s Advertise Page
Other than that, I hope this blog educates and entertains (all at the same time).
Be blessed and bless others,