If you are new to tDA first up welcome, welcome, welcome
Secondly, apologies for a couple of reasons:
1) I recently had to completely delete and reinstall the blog due to malware and viruses and have been slow, to say the least, restoring the theme and backend stuff that made the blog sparkle. Rest assured, I am slow but steady in getting there.
2) If you have left a comment in the last couple of months, sorry. I logged in to find more than 900 comments that have yet to be approved. If any of my crew – you know yourselves – wish to help me as I go through these comments, shoot me a mail ( what a weird expression if ever we use one) and I appreciate your help.
3) Mwangi is not dead I am still very much alive and still a resident of Australia. If you have any questions or anything you want to know my contacts are all over.
4) I am working on the theme and the backend….promise
5) I don’t like spell checking. I simply love to write
2) Because I have fixed the podcast tech issues you can also subscribe to the Displaced African podcast on itunes and get all the latest podcasts direct to your ipod using instructions in the video below:
Following on from my request yesterday that you ask me questions, here we are on Day 1 of my answers to your questions. If you have any more questions or things to say, leave me a comment below or email me at masmilele(at)thedisplacedafrican(dot)com