Relationship Expert Julia Sanna Discusses What Every African Immigrant Ought to Know About Relationships (Part Three)
Before listening to this make sure you listen to:
a) Part one
b) Part two of the interview
1) Skills needed to succeed at the various stages of relationships: courtship, marriage
2) Sex (Need I really say more? )
3) Interesting facts about people who live together and how that influences the success of their marriage.
4) How is success measured in relationships when Julia counsels them?
5) What “works” in terms of African immigrant relationships?
6) The changing sex roles for African immigrant couples.
7) Money (Again, need I say more?)
How to raise kids abroad?
2) Julia’s blog
5) My sisters who I mentioned in the interview (My most popular podcast to date BYYYYY FAAAARRRR)