Do You Like this Podcast?
Though my podcasting service is currently undergoing some technical difficulties, I am on it and intend on it being up very soon.
If you enjoy this or any of the other podcasts, this blog has to offer then make sure you subscribe to the Displaced African Podcast. You can do this in two ways:
1) Either click here to subscribe via your favourite RSS reader (If you have no idea what RSS here, click here to watch 2 videos where I explain what RSS is and why it’s the best thing since sliced bread, only better than bread )
2) Go to the Itunes store, search for “the Displaced African” podcast and subscribe to it (I have created a video tutorial that shows you step by step how to do this which you can find by clicking here or watch below – I debut it today, Yay!).
Without further ado:
1) So what did he do after Part 1?
2) Funny story about how a struggling speaker gets his daily bread.
3) How did he transition into being on Def Poetry Jam, the Queen Latifah Show and performing for the NAACP?
4) After speaking to hundreds of college students, his take on what separates the successful college students?
5) How one can acquire discipline and self-initiative?
6) What was his grand vision when he first quit his job?
7) Was he always a good speaker?
8 ) How would one become a professional speaker?
9) What is his process as a speaker?
10) Final thoughts….I ran out of questions
PURSUE YOUR PASSION,