Things covered in the interview:
1) Her first few years in Norway
2) How did she learn Kikuyu and Kiswahili though she went to Norway when she was 4 years old
3) Who IS Stella Mwangi (STL) ?
4) What were her high school years like?
5) How she got started with music at the age of 8 years old.
6) Her relationship with boys and girls in her high school years
7) How she got her stage name?
How she did at school?
9) Did she go to Uni straight after school? What did her parents think?
10) How did people relate to her post high school?
11) How she moved on to music fulltime?
12) First time she was ever on stage
13) Did she have any bad experiences as a singer?
14) How she got to open for international rap stars such as Paul Wall and Busta Rhymes.
15) How she became a star in her native country of Kenya?
16) How she created “Take it back” and met Michelle?
17) How did Kenyans react to her and her music?
18) How she got accepted by Kenyan radio stations?
19) How she won “Most Promising Artist” in the Kisima Awards?
20) The one live show she did in Kenya
21) How her full time music career works?
22) How do people treat her now?
23) Words of advice to anyone immigrating to Norway now