If you are new to tDA first up welcome, welcome, welcome
Secondly, apologies for a couple of reasons:
1) I recently had to completely delete and reinstall the blog due to malware and viruses and have been slow, to say the least, restoring the theme and backend stuff that made the blog sparkle. Rest assured, I am slow but steady in getting there.
2) If you have left a comment in the last couple of months, sorry. I logged in to find more than 900 comments that have yet to be approved. If any of my crew – you know yourselves – wish to help me as I go through these comments, shoot me a mail ( what a weird expression if ever we use one) and I appreciate your help.
3) Mwangi is not dead I am still very much alive and still a resident of Australia. If you have any questions or anything you want to know my contacts are all over.
4) I am working on the theme and the backend….promise
5) I don’t like spell checking. I simply love to write
B blesd and bles othaz,
Image by none other than WhiteAfrican.com
Read more »
When I watched this episode of Friends, I thought, “Yup! That captures what a lot of African people feel about charity!”
Africa and Africans will be represented by Joey, Rachel and Phoebe
The West and its charitable shall be represented by Ross, Monica and Chandler
Wish I Could Embed It But Sadly I Can’t
Take note of the group dynamics and let me know what you think:
I was tagged by Miss Sci and I tag the immortal R and Kelly from Pink Memoirs
Now typically, when someone is asked this question, the response is Read more »
Recently I decided to Read more »
Mwangi’s note: Why on Earth they would confuse the world by having a place called Washington D.C. and then an entirely separate State called “Washington” I don’t know, but anyway enjoy this guest post from an old friend of mine, Wambui.
Guest Post Introduction - Wambui from Seattle, Washington [1:25m]: Play Now
| Play in Popup
Mwangi asked me:
“What advice would you give someone that is coming to Seattle, WA.?” Read more »
This is post 14 on my My 4 Hour Work Week Journey. Please make sure you read the rest of the articles that came before this one to understand where I am in the journey. Click if you wish to buy a copy of the 4 hour work week and go on the journey with me.
Today we talk about how I created my cash flow muse. I give you some suggestions on Read more »
This is day 13 (well in truth waaayyyy longer, somewhere between 4-6 months now but my 13th post) of My 4 Hour Work Week Journey. Please make sure you read the rest of the articles that came before this one to understand where I am in the journey. Click here to buy a copy of the 4 hour work week and go on the journey with me.
First of All
My potential cash flow muse, Conversations with Podcasting Gurus came out yesterday. I have an early bird special for the next 3 days to encourage folks to support the product so check it out by visiting the Conversations with Podcasting Gurus (& Bonus Quick Start Guide) Sales Page and ordering today.
Now onto the scheduled programming.
Click on the Video to Play "How I Tested My Cash Flow Muses"
To watch this video on Youtube Read more »
As y’all will probably know, I am not necessarily a member of the Obamania club BUT Read more »